Saturday, March 3, 2012

My friend lent me a Windows Office 2007 CD but when I just put the CD in my CD drive, My antivrus says Spoolsv.exe is a virus. I can see that file in the list of files on the CD. I haven't installed the program yet. Is it safe to install it? Is it a virus?|||If you want to print your Office documents it is REQUIRED..

The spoolsv.exe file is described as the Spooler SubSystem App or Windows Print Spooler Service and is the main component of the printing interfaces. The spoolsv.exe file is initialized when the computer starts, and it runs in the background until the computer is turned off.

The process spoolsv.exe transfers the data in a buffer. If the printer needs the data, it will retrieve it from the buffer. While the spoolsv.exe file is storing the data in the buffer, the user can carry out other operations. The spoolsv.exe process is also responsible for queuing printing tasks. Through this function, the user does not need to wait for each printing task to be completed one after the other.

To install Office - It is recommended that you turn off (suspend) your Anti-Virus software when installing Office. Then when Office is installed run a virus scan..I am sure you will be OK.|||It CAN be a virus masquerading as a legitimate process. Is the Office 2007 CD the ORIGINAL CD or is it a COPY? If it is a COPY then it is very likely a virus. If it is the Original, it is unlikely to be a virus.|||install it with other cd source or clean it with any antivirus
download from
www.complete-softwares.blogspot.com|||Hi,Ms. Lettuce

There are 3 step to repair spoolsv.exe error

I think your computer is already very dangerous, and you should fix it immediately. I had the same problem with you, it bother me for a long time. I have searched many ways online and found that the following method is the best, my friend had spoolsv.exe error too, he also quickly fix spoolsv.exe error with the following method. I think you should try it, I hope it can help you:

1: Download a spoolsv.exe error repair tool,install this error repair tool.
2: Open spoolsv.exe error repair tool and scan you computer for free
3: Then click the Repair All Button again and your done! It is very easy to repair spoolsv.exe error.

Here are the url of spoolsv.exe error repair tool:http://www.RepairErrorTips.com/ttfix-spo鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment