Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I recently updated my computer to include Windows Office 7...unfortunately, the licensing code had been used one too many times & I was unable to register my computer. Upon opening any programs it would warn that I only had so many more times to use the programs without registration before I lost certain capabilities - I thought it'd be something unimportant to me like creating graphs, etc., but instead I can't even type a word. Can I simply re-install an older version of Office over the new one or do I have to unistall?|||I'm afraid you're out of luck. Downloading and installing another free trial copy of Office 2007 (not Office 7) won't get you another 25 uses. Microsoft has that loophole closed.|||you first have to unistall in order to install an older version. you can麓t have two versions at the same time in the same computer.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment