Friday, March 9, 2012

I tried entering the product key, and it said it was a invalid product key. I was on Microsoft site and it said I might have that problem if I had a trial version, but I thought I had the full version. It is a Compaq CQ60-615DX.
If I do have the trial version, what does the limited functionality affect one the 20 whatever times of using it?|||If you are being asked to enter a product key, you have a trial version, which is what you would find on a normal computer that you know you haven't bought the full version for.

The only limit is that you can only use it a certain number of times, but during those times you have full functionality.|||If you click on the Help of your software in your link bar, then go to About Windows Office. It will tell you the version of software that you have.|||Try this:

http://www.openoffice.org/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment