Monday, March 12, 2012

I'm Cuban and Swiss with legal residence in the USA. I got a 2 years degree in the Foreign Trade Institute in Havana(Cuba). I have also worked in Cuba(Havana) as Import assistant for about 2 years and in Switzerland(Zurich) as Export assistant for about 5 years and as Sales assistant for 3 years. I speak spanish, english, german and italian (all fluently), a bit french (basic) and know also SAP and of course Windows Office. Could anybody tell me how much salary can I get in New York with the experience I have. I really appreciate your help on this. Thanks|||yes|||Your best bet is to find a job posting on an internet job board (like www.monster.com) in NY that matches your skills, write down the job title and go to www.salary.com and look it up.

Taxes may be listed in there as well though you may have to find and calculate the normal Federal and State income taxes on your own.

You have listed some pretty general skills so I'm not sure where to direct you exactly.

You need to come up with a great resume first and start submitting it everywhere. It will be harder for you to find a job in NY without living there first. List your goal to move to NY on a certain date on your cover letter/resume or you may get very limited response as companies may not want to pay to relocate you as well.

Good luck!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment