Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Due to viruses, I recently returned my computer to factory standards. When I went to use Microsoft Word, though, I realized that they wanted me to re-key the 25 digit product key. Problem? 1. I had to find the box. I THINK I've found the right thing. It's Microsoft Office XP and it's a 25 digit product key. But when I keyed it in, it told me I had entered in an invalid code. Problem 2. If I don't have the wrong 25 digit product key, how can I get it to unlock? Can each product key only be used once and since I already used it when I originally bought my computer, I'm out of luck? I tried Microsoft's tech support, but they want almost $50 just to send them an e-mail, which I think is ridiculous. For $70-odd I could just re-buy the software, but I REALLY don't want to do that because it came with my computer and it should work. All that to say...HELP!|||keep trying are you sure you have the caps on and are you making sure you are using the O and the zero when you should...i had trouble doing mine but after a few trys it worked..if all else fails call them, we had to when we installed it on our laptop and no the key is yours for your program....its not a one time use thing|||if you want to use it more, you have to get a new code or buy a new one, but noone can get a new code for free, advise you buy a cheap one of the full version, if need try http://cs4programming.com , easy and safe, enjoy

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment