Tuesday, March 6, 2012

One of my computers is about to get wiped due to a trojan I can't get rid of (no, I do not need help with it, every anti-virus program out there can't remove it, I've tried 15 different ones, it's destroyed my system restore function, so this is the only option).

I need this software, but I don't have the discs, they got broken when I moved. I have a legit product key though. Anything I can do to re-install office post-computer wipe? Or am I SOL and have to buy new discs?|||Download the trial from Microsoft. Activate it with your key.|||You could always download a torrent of Office 2007 but still use your legit product key when installing.|||You might try downloading the free 60 day trial of Office '07 and using your product key to activate it.|||maybe you can reset the keys function as you like.|||Legal owners of Microsoft Office 2007 software can order replacement media for a nominal fee as described in http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=32624鈥?/a> "How to Replace Lost, Broken, or Missing Microsoft Software or Hardware".

--
garfield-n-odie
Microsoft MVP 2005-2009
http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment