Friday, March 9, 2012

i bought a laptop about 7 months ago. when i tried to use office it would ask for my 25 number key to use. i entered it and it said invalid, but i was able to still use it. well now it locks me out when i try to use it, i cant find my paperwork with the original key on it that didnt work. where do i go to get my key so i can enter it and use my windows office???|||Mercuri is correct but you could try Open Office, it's an open source free Microsoft compatible suite. Download from Open Office. org|||Your laptop did NOT come with Microsoft Office. They key on the bottom of your computer that you used is for Microsoft WINDOWS, not Office. The laptop DID come with a 60-day trial of Office, which has now expired. You actually need to go to the store and buy a copy of Office if you want to keep using it.|||you have to contact microsoft about that. you might have to get another copy

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment