Friday, March 9, 2012

I just got a new computer and it has Windows 7 operating system on it. I moved & installed all the files from my old computer to the new one. I have one major issue. I tried to print labels for my clients and the files are now NOT compatible. I was using windows Office Suite 2003. Is there a way to import or convert so I can print them out in Windows 7? I have over 100 client address labels and would hate the daunting job of re-typing each one into the new computers Office 2007 Suite. please help. Thanks.|||Go to the MS Office website..I lost my MS Word 2002..when I left XP-Pro/for Vista and WIN 7/
Ask them.
===
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/word-h鈥?/a>
===
This looks like a good place to start...|||In the past a newer version of word would of opened you file without any problem.
I have no way to test this, so it is only a thought, but try saving multiple copies of the file and in the box below the file name, is something like file type.
Make a copy and save as every available file type, and then transfer them to the new word and see if any of them work.
If they do, just remember which type you need to save as for future reference.|||Install MS Office on your new computer... If you can't find your old office '03 disks or if it came preinstalled on your old computer or if you can't purchase a newer copy of Office (I would hold off buying it anyway until office 2010 arrives), there is an alternative.
OpenOffice is free and should be compatible. Not sure if it will be easy to print your labels, though...

_

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment