Friday, March 9, 2012

I just got a job at a high security place dealing with electronics fund transfers. The IT department is really strict on people installing outside programs onto their network. They say: DON"T DO IT!

Anyways, it sucks a whole lot and makes my work hours last a lifetime. Is there any way I can write a program or create a script in DOS to speed up my work? I need any that will help me speed up data-entry.

Please share your insight. Anything would do, even writing a script that runs on short-cut key would save me a lot of time. I can only use Windows Office and Explore. Do HTML allows me to do any type of programming? I know its not really a programming language but can it function as one? Please help.|||HTML cannot function as some sort of programming/scripting language. I recommend looking into JavaScript and/or VBScript.

火车采集器
  • home bars
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment