Friday, March 9, 2012

I just bought a new Laptop and it's running Vista. I have Windows Office 2003 on a disk. I copied it to the new laptop. But when I try to open Exel or Word or Powerpoint I get the following message:
'The operating system is not currently configured to run this application'
I have already turned off the User Account Contro (UAC).
Any ideas what to do now??
By the way,I got this MS Office 2003 through 'file sharing'.|||When you say you copied it to the new laptop, I assume you meant that you ran the setup program for office and entered your serial/cd Key numbers. You can not simply copy the files to a computer.

If the installation did not give you any errors, then the file sharing did not download all the correct files, or they are corrupted.

You will need to purchase the MS Office program, or use openoffice.org or IBM Symphony - both are free alternatives.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment