Friday, March 9, 2012

I currently have the new windows 7. And I like to use Windows Works Word Processor a lot over Windows Office Word although I have both. But Windows Works Word Processor crashes occasionally when I open it. It won't open, becomes nonresponsive, then I am force to close it. What do you think is causing this problem? Have you experience this problem before? And a way to fix it without all those softwares that can mess my laptop up.|||I would skip using Works, since it just a boiled down small version of Office.
If it crashes consistently with one or a few files, those may be damaged:
Click Start, point to All Programs, point to Microsoft Works, and then click Microsoft Works Word Processor.
Click File, and then click Open.
In the Open box, locate the folder that contains the file that you want to open.
In the Files of Type box, click Recover Text from Any File (*).
Click the file that you want to open, and then click Open.|||If it isn't made for Vista or 7 You can run it in compatibility mode (by right clicking, properties, compatibility tab, Run in compatibility mode for XP Sp3.

Also, Run as administrator will free up any permission errors that might cause a crash (available in the same menu)

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment