Tuesday, March 6, 2012

This is driving me crazy! I installed Windows Office 2007 onto my computer less than a month ago. It was working great in both user accounts on my computer but then I had to delete one of the user accounts because of weird unrelated complications. So I was created a new user account, but now when I use that account I cannot find Microsoft Office in my programs. This is a standard user account. But when I go to the administrator user account, Microsoft Office is there! What the hell?!
Also, another problem ... I downloaded (then completely deleted) Bear Share from my computer. Now everytime I start up any of the accounts on my computer, I get this weird message from Windows Live One Care Firewall asking me to either block, allow, or temporary block my computer from accessing Bear Share. But I erased it! What the hell again!?!? How can I get this message to disappear?
Thanks!|||Answer to you second question is that you still have bear share in you computer. so you have to delete it completely from add/remove program. can be found if you go to control panel > add/remove programs..

to be hones answer the first question i don't know!!

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment