Monday, March 12, 2012

Its only one day old [Gateway]. There 2 things that been installed in my computer Halo Combat Evolved [My friends told me that you couldnt play it but i was already playing. Then it closed by its self.] and Windows Office.[Is there a version for Xp and Vista?] There is a blue screen that tell me to go into safe mode but when i try to go into safe mode it takes me to the same blue screen. I got an Operating System Disc to re-install my operating system. How am i suppose to re-install my operating system if i cant go into Safe-Mode?|||If the machine is only 1 day old, take it to Gateway or phone their technical support department. They will help you|||Put the disk in and restart the computer. It should load the disk on startup.|||probably halo 2 is messing your computer up, uninstall it.
you can not play halo combat evolved on a vista system operating system, or you'll have the exact same troubles your having now.
now i think about it you need what they call halo 2 razor. that game is vista compatable.|||Haha, someone's got the BSOD. Poor fella. Anywho, to re load your operating system, restart the computer. Since it's a gateway, it's got a recovery partition on the hard drive. To access it, just tap F8 on the computer as its starting up. This should get you to the advanced start up options. In here, select "Repair Your Computer" with the arrow keys and enter key. This will load you into the recovery partition where it will ask you to select a keyboard layout and log in. Log in and everything, and when you get to the next window, select the option on the bottom of the list. It should say something about 32-bit OS or something to that effect. Select that and booya, you should be on your way to reinstalling everything|||You got the blue screen of death. as we call it.Its ok insert cd into cd rom and reboot its going to give you like 5 seconds to reboot form your cd do so then from there you should be able to restore it to its original state.|||I have Vista as well on a new Dell. I noticed that if I have something plugged into one of the USB ports on the front of the computer (either my camera or my iPod), the computer gets stuck when rebooting. As soon as I unplug the device, it works like a charm. As a matter of fact, it just happened this morning with my iPod.|||The problem may be on your RAM so please check your RAM

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment