Tuesday, March 6, 2012

So, as it says in the question, my laptop got a bad virus, so we wiped it of everything and put it back to the factory settings. Now I'm trying to Reinstall Microsoft Office Home and Student 2007 on to it, but it keeps telling me that "there was a problem" and shutting itself off. i don't know how I can fix this, and I'm worried it's due to some permanent damage on my laptop due to the virus. Anyone know how I can install it? Thanks so much!|||Restoring your computer should have no bearing on this. There is something else going on? Make sure you install all Updates before trying your install. I'm sure its something simple as that.Reboot,and Update.Then reboot again,and try your install.|||Not a problem. Glad to be of help

Report Abuse

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment