Monday, March 12, 2012

I recently got a new hard drive on my laptop and I did not ask for my info. and all my programs to be backed up (stupid I know). I had to upload everything again; Windows Vista, Java, Windows Office, etc. but I guess I forgot some of the programs you don't even notice you have. So what would be the essential programs that you need for a laptop to detect mem. cards?|||go to the card manufacturer's website and download the driver needed to detect it,and also intall the USB 3.0 or higher by downloading it from microsoft.com,make sure that ur card reader hardware is reads those type of cards there are also mini card readers,if yours is multi read then what i have said.bye|||You should just be able to plug it in and go, if that doesn't work try restarting, happened to me once and that solved the prob.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment