Tuesday, March 6, 2012

I am planning to get the Office student version that comes with 3 licences.
2 of these would go on the two computers I will have at home. However sometimes when I visit my family I use my mother's computer for my coursework and would like to have Office there.

Can I install this on my mother's computer even though I do not own the computer, it is at a different address and she would use the computer more than me over time?

Without buying the package I can't tell if the 3 licences must be on 3 computers owned by the same person/ in the same house or as I use my mother's computer for study I can include that one too.

Thanks in advance for advice.|||The spirit of the license is that you are supposed to install it on one computer and then use the other 2 licenses to make it more convenient to install the software on other computers in your same household, in the case that you own more than one computer and need to move around to different computers in your own home.

You aren't really supposed to use the other 2 licenses to provide to say friends and relatives who live elsewhere. Saying this, I doubt you would get any trouble over it since you paid for the software and that's better than using a pirate copy but if it ever went legal (doubtful) you should know that the purpose of the 3 licenses is to provide convenience to the person who purchased the software.

Basically, use your own discretion and common sense, you can read the full terms of the software at this web site:

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/produc鈥?/a>|||Yeah that's fine just hurry up and buy it, in a few days Microsoft won't be able to sell it for a while.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment