Saturday, March 3, 2012

I recently downloaded Parallels and want to be able to run Windows Office programs. I thought it would be a lot more simple but it asks me for an installation disk which I don't have, and don't want to pay $200 on top of the $80 i spent to get the program, any idea how to do this in simple normal people talk?|||I will answer this question in the general knowledge that:

1. you will get yourself a legit copy of windows 7 *i know i did*
2. you will do this with pride ;)

anyway, there isn't much of a choice if you're not getting in in its physical form, so you're left with getting it online. I'm not gonna suggest you any P2P sites here, since mods scour the answers once in a while, so just google it up, or PM me if you need to. But i'm sure google provides well. ;P|||You need to purchase a legitimate copy of Microsoft Windows 7.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment