Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have a MacBook and am trying to figure out everything I need (software-wise) to run Windows on my Mac. I am a college student that am having some compatibility issues with some software for school. I have heard about something that lets you run Windows on a Mac in a separate window. (I think it might be Parallels...) . What software do I need to buy to run Windows XP & Windows Office on my MacBook? (I do not already have Windows XP and Windows Office software.)|||First of all, you're going to need a copy of whatever windows environment you want (xp, vista, etc..). If you want to run windows WHILE you run leopard, buy Parallels or Fusion. Otherwise, you can use Bootcamp to restart your computer in Windows.
-Hope this helps

-additional note,
Bootcamp comes free with Leopard, the operating system on any new mac computer...|||If you have an Intel based Mac and Leopard, use BootCamp. Go to Applications/Utilities and find the Boot Camp Assistant. It allows you to print out instructions, although it's really easy to use. You can also buy software like Parallels, which allows you run run a virtual Windows machine within the Mac OS.

火车采集器
  • valvoline instant oil change
  • smokey bones coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment