Saturday, March 3, 2012

Recently rebooted my computer and found that I can't use MS Windows Office w/o the registration number that came with it. Looked, but can't find the reg. sticker from the packet. Tried to contact MS, but it seems they need the registration number (that I don't have) to proceed beyond the automated response part.

If anyone knows of a legitimate web-site or a MS toll free help line, I'd appreciate the help. |||umm www.microsoft.com ?|||http://support.microsoft.com/

If you actually registered with them you may be in luck. If not .......|||Hi,

You can get the help from this number 08066918000 (Support Center)..
Otherwise you can send me the screenshoot of the error to my mail ID.. I will try my best to help you out in this my mail ID is stshariff@yahoo.com or stshariff@in.com..
Thanks and Regrads,
Shariff..

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment