Saturday, March 3, 2012

I have just fired up a brand new business. I need to do my billing. I tried using my yahoo address, but it keeps opening a smaller window with something about pop.yahoo.com, then soandso@yahoo.com, then ****** for my password, but when I click OK, it closes, then opens again. I'm ready to pull out my hair. Any help?|||You have to pay Yahoo for POP access, in order to access your mail through a desktop client such as Outlook Express. If you have paid them, you need to check your settings against those in Yahoo Mail help.|||you have to pay for yahoo mail in order to use outlook with it|||yahoo and outlook are not compatable unless you pay money to yahoo. check out the help sites in yahoo and outlook|||http://www.infopackets.com/channels/en/w鈥?/a>

Look at #3 in the answer on the above site.

I have not personally used the third party application but 2 people I know do use it. I haven't heard either of them say anything about it.

Hope this helps

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment