Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hi all,
I recently purchased a new mini laptop with no disc drive. It currently has the trail version of Windows Office 2007 which I HATE (with a fiery passion).. I have an older copy of Office 2003 on disc which I can still use (you can use on three computers) but with no disc drive the only way I see getting it on is buying one of those portable disc drives.

Is this the only way? Or is it possible for me to download Office 2003 off the website because I have all the auth codes etc with the copy I bought with my last laptop.

Thanks in advance ^.^|||Copy your disc to a pendrive (USB drive) from some other computer,it may be of your friend's. then install Windows office from that usb drive..|||You should be able to email them on that particular question but also if your old computer still happens to work you could insert the disc in it and copy the files to your HDD and using some USB adapter with an sd card of some sort (or an external HDD if you have one) be able to transfer the files that way and install it. It's not protected cause it's a program. It says it is but it will copy anyways.|||all you need is usb drive 1GB at least--and a computer with cdrom
put your cd in the cdrom and right click on it --choose send to (and send it to the usb drive) or right click on the cd choose copy and paste it inside your usb drive
then use your usb in the laptop
Good Luck|||I know that i downloaded a version of office 2003 from softpedia.com and it was the full version and I had a serial nuber so try looking there.

You can get a virtual version of the disk by using nero burning rom or nero express. Move it on a USB flash drive and install it in your PC (you need deamon tools ( http://download.softpedia.com/dl/417ee8e鈥?/a> ) or another program like it (that can mount .nrg image files))

You can also copy the content of the disk on a USB flash drive and install it from the flash drive.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment