Saturday, March 3, 2012

I am in the process of teaching myself the componants of Windows Office Suite. I'm starting with Access 2003, because I can get free tutorials through the temp agency that I work for. My question is this; has anyone in this group used Access, and if so, did you find it difficult to learn? I'm a quick learner by nature, so I'm baffled as to why I'm not "getting it" that easily.|||I find Access pretty tricky too.. so I look at some of the tutorials on the official Microsoft Office web site.

Access 2003 Help and How-to

http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/access/FX100646921033.aspx|||It's tough to learn if you don't already know something about databases. You start with building tables. An example is an address book. Then you might use Access to find just those people who live in Texas. Add another table, say classmates, and you can do queries to see what is common to both tables. Access is very powerful and can hold tons of data. It's much easier to learn if you have some practical applications and examples to use.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment