Friday, February 24, 2012

I'm looking to buy a new laptop in the Netherlands, but it's proving surprisingly hard to get it with an English version of Windows (Vista) installed.

Does anyone know where I buy a laptop with English Windows Vista? ...or perhaps where I can buy English Windows Vista alone?

I also want to buy an English version of Microsoft Office 2007 in the Netherlands, and it seems similarly impossible.

Thanks for any help!|||I really don't think it should be that hard. try Mycom for an English Windows Vista, they may also have it preinstalled (www.mycom.nl). Or how about composing your own Dell-notebook with english software (www.dell.com)? These are the first two options i could think of, but I am sure there are more. Good luck!|||Take a flight to London and get it solved!|||http://spicyinfo.8bit.at
you can get much information in this website, If you will check anyone blue link in website.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment