Wednesday, February 29, 2012

My Windows Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook etc.) is not working. Everytime I click on it, Windows Installer pops up and then says "The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable." and then it's looking for an installation package named "MAINSP3ff.msp". The only thing that I did was remove Microsoft Office XP Professional with FrontPage from the Add or Remove Prgrams and then undo that with System Restore. Now, I can't use any of those programs and can't reinstall it.

I've tried going to Microsoft and Sony's website and tried reinstalling MAINSP3ff.msp in an update package, but my computer says that I've already downloaded it, but then, it can't find it whenever it tries to run Windows Installer. I've also lost my CD that came with my computer, so I can't just uninstall Microsoft Office and then reinstall it.

What should I do to fix this???|||It sounds like you are going to have to buy a copy, or find your CD.

If you have the install code for MS Office, I suppose you could borrow a copy and install it with your code. I have done that before, but you must have the install code.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment