Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I am about to upgrade to windows 7 from Vista, the problem i have is that when i bought my computer it came with windows office integrated, but not with the actual physical CD, so basically when i first booted up my compyuter it installed everything automatically. i then made a recovery disk, but for the life of me i cannot find it any where. what i wanna know is whether i will lose my windows office when i install windows 7. I can't do an upgrade, which would guarantee all my programs and files are kept safe, as i am upgrading from vista home premium to windows 7 professional, so i deffenitely have to do a clean install. I just finished backing up all my files, but i just don't know what to do about office. Any ideas???|||If you have to do a clean install then no it will not be there when you install 7. BUT if it was there when you bought the computer I would assume that you paid for Office to be on there so you should be able to get some copy of it.|||Yes you will lose office and theres nothing you can really do about it without having the cd. You will have to buy a new copy|||If you have it installed on a partition that doesn't contain Windows you will still have it even if you perform a clean install.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment