Friday, February 24, 2012

i downloaded windows office xp (the same disk and key) at my office and my home will that mas up my office pc by outlook or something plz plz help me i dont want to mass up my office computer|||You will run into difficulty with one or the other when you attempt to download updates because Microsoft verifies that you have a valid, unique, ID# when you update.|||I doubt it will mess them up but it is a violation of the copyright agreement.|||No! The only problem is with updates from microsoft sites since it will understand easily if it is a cloned key that has already been used from another PC. E.g. you are not able to download the last version of windows media player or other stuff. The functionality of your computer has no effect|||is it a retail copy or an oem copy?

the retail copy allows two installations as per the EULA.

the oem copy is installable on one machine.|||No, but you can't be on the Internet with both pc at the same time or microsoft will kick you off

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment