Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I hope someone can help me with this I have a copy of Microsoft Office 12 on my Windows xp
I want to install the new beta of office but I cant unistall office -it is not in my add and remove and when I have tryed other areas I get acess denied
any ideas
thanks|||Yes u need to relogin as a Administrator and try to uninstall, if u still dont find it in Add/Remove list, then goto ProgramFiles folder and find goto the Folder where u have installed the MS Office and find the Un-install file and run it. If still ur prb is not solved then u can just manually delete the MS Office Folder and all the Shortcuts it will not create any problems. Just reboot after deleteing and install ur new version.|||Reboot the computer
tap on F8 key
Safe Mode
Logon as Administrator
Start
Settings
Control Panel
Add/Remove Program
Remove office without errors.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment