Friday, February 24, 2012

This PC freezes, does not open an item when I click on it. Takes several tries. Also, takes 5 minutes to turn off. I just picked this thing up today and it is the worste PC I have ever used. This quad core system is horrible!!! Is anyone else having these troubles?|||try to see if there are any updates avalaible:
vista
any drivers

do a virus scan
contact hp and ask them

I havnt upgraded to vista yet so im not really sure but i would check all that out before contacting hp

but i had a similar problem why my new computer build untill i hooked it up to the net and downloaded a bunch of xp pro updates|||if it is a store bought pc it's probably loaded with a bunch of garbage that loads up when you turn it on.... Services and Applications Bullshit they add on to get you to buy there crap.... just go to start menu... GOTO RUN,, TYPE MSCONFIG,, UNDER STARTUP,, DO SELECTIVE STARTUP AND UNCHECK "LOAD STARTUP ITEMS" & "LOAD SYSTEM SERVICES" and see what that does. if u restart and find that a program is missing that you need to start automatically just go back to that program and tab over to services and startup and manually select what you want to start upon loading windows|||Quad Core isn't slow - your PC is, which means it is probably lacking RAM

Get Mac.|||I don't have an HP Quad, but I build my own VIsta Ultimite Quad (and XP). It runs fine!
It could be ether your RAM (I have 2 gbs) or your hard drive (Is it SATA).
Take it back to the store if you don't want it.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment