Tuesday, February 21, 2012

First of all i don't have the product key, it came with my computer. Everytime when the product key thing popped up i just ignored it...Now when i skip it the top become gray and i can't really do anything except type,. I can't even paste pictures because when i right click every option is gray also and it's frustrating because I have a project to do...please help me|||Same thing happened to me, it means the free trial that came with your computer has expired and you need a product key. I would suggest downloading openoffice, from openoffice.org, it's free and has word processing, spreadsheets, databases, etc... it even saves your documents in microsoft office format if you want it to. Sorry I couldn't be of more help but obtaining a product key to activate your microsoft office applications would cost money.|||Windows 2007 that comes with the computer expires. I think yours is expired, and you have to buy the full version

火车采集器
  • car battery
  • pontoon boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment