Friday, February 24, 2012

Okay so I got my laptop repaired recently and when I got it back I noticed that my Windows Office and Microsoft Word have disappeared.. I need it to finished my work for school.. Anyone know how I get it back or what else I could do cause I have alot or pages to print out..|||Sounds like they did a System Recovery, probably to get rid of malware. If so, you've lost more than just Microsoft Office. You've lost all software you installed on the machine. I hope you have the installation media for them.

A tip: If after re-installation of some software, it doesn't seem to work right, UNinstall it properly, then reinstall it a second time. System Recovery may leave some loose ends.

Good luck.|||If your system was re-installed then the people that did the re install would only have put the OS on and not any other programs you may of had.
If you have the Office disc just re install it if not download the trial version then you can validate that with your product key that you had to validate the original Office install

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment