Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I bought my laptop with windows office word 2007 already downloaded. I did not realize it was only a trail version and that i could only use it 25 times. I had been doing tons of work in word and powerpoint only to reach my limit before i finished any of them. Now i have a lot of my work saved, but the whole office 2007 system is suspended until i purchase the full version. I installed office 2003, which i already had, thinking it would convert all my 2007 work into a file i could open in office 2003 but it didnt. Will i have to download 2007 to get all of my work? Or, is there something i can do to get my work on to 2003?|||You didn't mention what operating system you were using, but for Windows XP or Vista you can download the Microsoft Office Compatibility Pack for Word, Excel, and PowerPoint 2007 File Formats. This will allow you to open, edit, and save the new file formats in Office 2007.

Get it here, and make sure you get all the updates first.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai鈥?/a>

If you are using Windows 7, you should be able to open and edit Office Word files in Wordpad. That's new in Windows 7.

Good luck!|||usually windows 2007 saves files as .docx
while windwos 2003 saves files as .doc

so you will either have to find a file converter of pay for the install

also you can just download openoffice with is an open source program that is just like windwos office, but its completely free
you can get it from here, or you can use it to convert your files, by opening them in open office, clicking on save as, and under then name space, change the file type to .doc
http://www.openoffice.org/|||Word 2007 save file as .docx. Word 2003 can open this type of files, but it require a compatibility pack: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/detai鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment