Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I have around 500-600 system in my office and I need to track all the Installation keys used in installing Windows/Office. So, do anyone have any idea about any program/software which can extract Windows/Office installation keys from Remote machines. I got "keyfinder.2.0.1" but it can only extract from Local machine. And I cant manage to go to each machine and run this program !! Please help me if any one can.|||you can use this program it's a free tool "http://www.nirsoft.net/utils/product_cd鈥?it Enumerate all computers on your local network, and load the product key information from them
use this Command-Line Options
ProduKey.exe /remoteall
notes :
- it's quite slow But working!
- you have to authenticate first ( run from a machine have the same administrator password )
- work only with win2k (xp-2000-2003 )
|||go on to the windows website there should be a list or a program for it

火车采集器
  • luigi games
  • arizona weather
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment