Saturday, March 3, 2012

I used the trial version of Windows Microsoft Office 2010, but decided I didn't need it. As I've not paid for the upgrade I can't alter any docs or create new ones. Do I have to remove 2010 from my computer before or after I reinstall my Microsoft Works Suite 2002? - I don't want to lose all my docs. When I installed 2010, it overrode 2002 (I thought I would have both side by side instead of it automatically upgrading 2002) and kept my docs... I have a small business and can't afford to lose all my docs.|||You won't lose your document files by uninstalling Office 2010, but Works 2002 will not be able to read any files created by Office 2010.聽 Your best option would be to uninstall Office 2010 and then download and install the freeware Libre Office (formerly Open Office).聽 This will enable you to read and edit (and create new) MS Office file types, as well as its own.

http://www.libreoffice.org/download/

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment