Saturday, February 11, 2012

I'm just learning the lingo now. I have office 2003 downloaded and just finished a class on windows 7 for work. Should I upgrade to 10 at home so I am compatible at both places?|||Some OTHER programs are not compatible. I don't know how or why, but where I work, they required all of us to upgrade to office 2010, and some stuff I needed wouldn't even run after I installed office 2010. I had to downgrade back to office 2007, but something was changed in the operating system (I use windows 7, and it's great), but because of some changes that office 2010 made, I have to go back and reinstall windows 7.

(The coincidence that the other program suddenly stopped working at the same time that office 2010 was installed is too great. Even my supervisor agreed that the problem HAD to have been in office 2010!)

So, stay away from office 2010 for the time being, but upgrade to windows 7.

Windows 7 is great.|||I haven't tested it myself but I gave an Office 2010 beta version to a friend and it seems to work fine even on a Windows XP according to the way he described it.|||Office 2010 is very good, but it takes some getting used to, ebay is the best place to buy licence keys.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment