Saturday, February 11, 2012

I bought Windows Office 2007 and installed it on my computer for school. I have to buy a new computer, my old one is falling apart. I don't want to have to buy Windows Office 2007 again and I need it to do my online college course, Computer Science. I still have the CD's.|||You don't buy a program, you buy a license to have it installed on a computer. (I believe that with Office the license covers any 3 computers in the same household.) If you're not using it on the old computer, though (which you aren't if you're replacing the computer), installing Office on the new computer is only the first installation that will be used. You can keep installing it on new computers forever, as long as you don't give the old computer to someone with Office still installed on it.|||Yes, you are allowed two concurrent installations. So even if you were to continue to use the old and new computer, you would be within the EULA, and Microsoft wouldn't send the government to destroy you. ( har har har) :)|||Usually Microsoft office comes with 3 licenses and if u still have a spare license u can use it, if not I believe u will need to buy a new. secondly, u always can download from internet a cracked version.|||You do not have to buy it again. Just install it from the CDs, put in your legit serial number, and it will work fine.|||yes since you have the backup cds u should be fine

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment