Saturday, February 11, 2012

Okay, I bought this computer just a little over a year ago. When I bought it at Best Buy they put in 2007 Microsoft Office programs, but recently 2007 Microsoft Office has been telling me that I can't use it because my thing expired? Any idea?|||Microsoft Office is commercial software (you have to pay for it). Normally, it is only bundled with new computers as a free trial (mine was 60 days, I think). To re-use it, you have to get a new license. You can buy them from computer shops, or you can hop over to microsoft's website. The cheapest is Home and Student while the most expensive is Enterprise. The licenses will last you forever. Alternatively, if you don't have a budget, you could get Open Office, which is like Microsoft Office, except it's completely free.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment