Tuesday, February 14, 2012

it was sugested here to me a while back, that I could download 'open office for free' online. I did & have been ok til yesterday. I started to do some "work from home" to which I was sent a Microsoft office database to download. . am I back to square 1 & have to pay the $149. after all? every time I try to open it, all I get is links to purchase windows office. Since I hardly use it & this work is temporary, I really don't want to put out the $149. Any other way to open this without embarrassing myself & telling them I don't have thier program?|||Open your Base program in open office and go to file-open and find the Access file you need to use . this should work. It also sounds a little weird that trying to open the access file links to a purchase. You could also right click the file and choose open with-then choose Base|||If you're are getting links to purchase something, then you either don't have a genuine copy of OpenOffice or you have malware on your system. OpenOffice does not do that. If it can't open a file, it will give you an error message...not a link to purchase Microsoft Office.

Most likely it is malware on your system.

Official OpenOffice site:
http://www.openoffice.org

火车采集器
  • baja fresh coupons
  • burger shop 2
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment