Saturday, February 18, 2012

I run on an older version of Office Mac, and I also run on Leopard. I e-mailed myself a Power Point presentation, onto a school PC, that runs with Office '07. All my images that I used now show up as:

"Quicktime and a decompressor are needed to see this picture." is there anything that i might have done wrong, or something that I can do fix this.|||This link may help you http://support.microsoft.com/kb/198202|||You will need to save down anything from Office 2007 to 1997-2003. You should find that under Save As. You may lose some of the effects you have set up in your PowerPoint when you do this. Hopefully it will warn you when you do the save as, and you can simplify things.

A good standard rule for right now is to always save a copy of whatever you're doing in Office '07 this way, for the earlier versions. That will avoid conflicts because lots of people have not upgraded to Office '07 and may not do so. (So it's not just on the Mac side of things!)|||All the Mac people that I know say...and I quote:

"NEVER RUN WINDOWS APPS ON A MAC"
Sorry to shout...but that is how adamantly opposed they are to using anything windows on a Mac.

If the Mac is telling you what you need to access the files properly...so the Mac can interpret them...then my advice is to go with what it tells you and hope for the best.

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment