Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I run my Outlook mail using Office 2003 but my databases are only compatible with the Office 2000 programs like Access. I had to reinstall 2000 for redundant reasons but corrupted my Outlook 2003 mail account in doing so. I am no longer able to send emails from it basically. Can I simply just delete the 2000 version of Outlook?

Thanks!|||One way would be to uninstall and re-install Office 2000, but do NOT include Outlook. You can't delete it, it's an anchor part of Office, just as you can't delete Internet Explorer just because you want to use FoxFire or something else.|||You should be able to go to Add/Remove Programs and click on Change instead of uninstall, and then click Customize and un-check outlook.|||Microsoft Office includes several programs, including Word, Excel and Outlook. Uninstalling only one of them is fairly easy using Office Setup.

You can get some help from the passage. It has pictures to give you for reference.

How do I uninstall only Microsoft Outlook?
http://ask-leo.com/how_do_i_uninstall_on鈥?/a>

火车采集器

No comments:

Post a Comment