Saturday, February 11, 2012

I need to clean my computer using the Operating System CD which will erase everything on my laptop. I got a Compaq Presario 2500 Windows XP. I will be transfering all my files to an email account.
Is there a way where I can transfer the Office products the same way so I can download the rest of the files the same way?|||No. You need the CD.

Office products contain thousands of files, registry keys, active x components etc.

There is also the size. There is no way you could transfer 600MB to your emil account. You would need a T3 connection (VERY EXPENSIVE).

You need to get another CD.

J|||You want to reinstall Windows Office...ummm I don't think there is a way without the Cd, unless there is a website for that but it would be a simple website like www.windowsoffice.com but I don't know! Sorry!|||you just answered your own question. if you could without the cd why would you have a cd in the first place?|||As everyone has said, you need the CD. But why not use Open Office until you can get another CD? It's free.

http://www.openoffice.org/

火车采集器
  • death certificates
  • shedd aquarium
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment